If your property in Burnsville, Minnesota has been the target for the release of tear gas canisters, you need professionals to properly clean the property. 11th hour is the company to call. With over a decade of experience, you can count on us to provide a thorough and professional tear gas removal service. You have just suffered a traumatic event and your property is uninhabitable, but believe us, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Homeowners or commercial insurance usually covers the cost of our service and will replace any items that are not salvageable. We take photos of everything, before, during, and after the job is completed. We make sure your insurance company has the necessary documentation they require to honor your claim.
Why Choose 11th Hour for Tear Gas Clean-up Needs?
- Years of experience, certified for bio-recovery and hazardous waste operations since 2005.
- Several tear gas remediation jobs completed with zero unsatisfied customers.
- Fast and local response, typically within one hour of the twin cities metro area.
- We know and follow all state, federal, local, and OSHA regulations.
- Properly insured (2 million pollution liability) and bonded with vehicle and workers comp
- Certificate of completion and authorization for re-entry with every tear gas cleanup project
Call the Burnsville Tear Gas Professionals Today
There are several health risk associated with tear gas. Do not allow yourself or others to come into contact with the contaminated areas. Extensive cleaning services are needed, never attempt to clean up tear gas yourself. All tear gas clean up jobs require several hours in bio suits and full-face respirators, and the correct chemical applications. Many tear gas jobs can take up to as long as a week to properly and completely remove the tear gas. We will clean, disinfect, air scrub, deodorize, and sanitize until there is no longer any evidence of tear gas. Any item we believe cannot be cleaned to exclude any evidence of tear gas will be disposed of and recorded for insurance reimbursement. We will make sure your property is a safe and healthy environment to return to. Again, never attempt to clean tear gas on your own, call 11th Hour, we can help you, we want to help you, and we will help you to have a tear gas free property.
We offer competitive pricing and currently serve all of Minnesota.
Call us at 1-877-866-8877 or locally at 612-252-3275. Or if you have questions regarding our services, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.