COMPASSION & UNDERSTANDING
Despite the common misconception that our industry only involves cleaning after gruesome or dangerous incidents — we actually work closely with family, friends, and loved ones in an emotionally difficult and traumatic time of their lives. Our employees must remain calm and caring through psychological stress.
STRENGTH & STAMINA
Biohazard decontamination goes far beyond any cleaning you’ve ever performed. It typically involves wearing hazardous material suits and full face respirators with frequent heavy lifting. This not only impacts your breathing ability, it creates high levels of heat and humidity and makes it difficult to perform physical labor.
COMMITMENT & DEDICATION
Most of our employees start out at part time on-call positions in order to gain experience after the initial training. 24 hours a day 7 days a week you may be dispatched and must be ready to go within 30 minutes. Occasionally we stay out of town for an extended period of time, which is every employees responsibility.
Job Requirements & Benefits
- Must be 21 years of age or older before date of employment
- Must live within 30 minutes of the location you are applying to
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must have High School Diploma or GED; college/trade school preferred
- Must not have any felonies or misdemeanors involving theft or violence
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be in good physical condition with no history of breathing issues
- Must be familiar with technology (Microsoft Office) Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be familiar with power tools and safety procedures
- Must be willing to travel out of state, potentially for 2-5 days at a time
- Must pass a drug test, background check and physical if required
- Biohazard Decontamination Pay $20-25 per hour DOE
- Hoarding Removal & Non Biohazard Pay $15-20 per hour DOE
- Drive time and administrative duty Pay $10 per hour
- Overtime and holiday pay available
- Gas mileage reimbursement for personal vehicle use
- Daily food and drink allowance
- Daily per diem for overnight out of town work
- Potential company advancement after six months
- Evaluation and potential raises available every six months