No one is ever prepared for the death of a loved one or friend. Whether it is as a result of natural causes, or the death comes as a result of a tragic event like a homicide or suicide, the aftermath of a death can be overwhelming and unbearable. When the unthinkable happens, death clean up services are critical to restoring safety to the area and helping family and friends move forward. 11th Hour is a professional crime scene cleanup company with more than a decade of experience cleaning, sanitizing and decontaminating all types of death scenes in the Minnesota area.
Death cleanup should never be handled by loved ones of the deceased. In addition to it being a highly emotional time, the aftermath of a death can be dangerous for those not trained to manage the clean up. A death scene is a biohazard risk, meaning that those not protected can be infected with serious diseases such as HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. Death and crime scene cleanup professionals are trained to clean, sanitize and disinfect a crime or trauma scene, leaving the area safe once again.
Residential, Commercial and Public Area Sanitation
11th Hour can complete death and crime clean up whether it happens in a home, business or even in a public area. Our team will respond to your need immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that death and crime clean-up need to be handled with discretion and ultimate confidentiality. Our team follows an extensive clean-up process that includes the following steps:
- Completely block off the area immediately so that it is secure so that cross-contamination risk is minimized.
- Dispose of any/all materials or items that cannot be effectively sanitized and disinfected. These materials are a biohazard risk and cannot be thrown away in regular waste facilities.
- Determine whether there is airborne contamination and isolate it as necessary.
- Apply effective, thorough and repeated sanitation treatments until the affected area is safe.
- Complete tests of the sanitation level of the area, and once safe, issue a Certificate of Completion/Safe Habitation
11th Hour has been serving the Minnesota area for more than a decade. It is not something that anyone wants to think about, but if a loved one dies, you want to be able to honor their memory by having the affected area cleaned and decontaminated quickly so that you can grieve and begin putting the pieces back together again. Call 11th Hour at 1-877-797-7035 any time for professional death and crime scene cleanup services.